Orange

« Près de 5 millions de personnes ont un problème d’usage d’alcool en France. Seuls 10% d’entre eux sont pris en charge médicalement. Comment aider les 90% qui n’entrent pas dans le cadre de soins ou qui pensent que leur consommation n’est pas néfaste ? Je suis convaincu que l’outil numérique est une solution. Le but n’est pas de remplacer le personnel soignant mais d’offrir une option de soin additionnelle. J’ai conçu l’application Mydéfi en m’inspirant des techniques d’accompagnement et de soutien existantes comme l’agenda de consommation, les thérapies cognitivo-comportementales, l’entretien motivationnel, la gestion des envies, etc. Mon objectif est de retrouver le savoir-faire de la communauté des addictologues dans un outil numérique. Le but est d’aider tous ceux qui le souhaitent à réduire leur consommation d’alcool. Innover, c’est apporter une nouvelle utilité. » Pr Pascal Perney, Hépatologue au CHU de Nîmes et Professeur d’addictologie *** ‘’In France, about 5 million people have alcohol abuse problems. Only 10% of them are being medically treated. How can we help the remaining 90% that are not eligible for a medical care or think their alcohol consumption isn’t harmful? I’m convinced that digital technology is the solution. The aim is not to replace the medical staff but to offer an extra help. I created the Mydéfi app, drawing from existing support and help approaches such as the drinking diary, cognitive behavioral therapies, the motivational interview, the management of cravings, etc. My goal is to gather the savoir-faire of the addictologists’ community in a digital tool. The objective is to help all the people who want to reduce their alcohol consumption. Innovation means providing usefulness.’’ Pr Pascal Perney, liver specialist at Nîmes’ UTM and addictology professor ©Vincent Colin #Techforgood #esanté #HumanInside

💬

❤️ 104

💬

abdelrahman_hashem

I have a problems in the service with @orange_egypt and no one cares from @orange_egypt and even they don’t want to give a timeframe for solving the problems and i am paying for such no service Please tell me how to escalate such a problems

The end of the page