🌸SUPER EASY VEGAN DONUTS 🍩
Never thought donuts, especially vegan ones, can be so easy and quick to make 😍 use this recipe for over or special machine backed donuts - you will love them and it can be a good little Christmas treat for those vegans out there 😜 * 1 and 1/2 cups (190g) All Purpose Flour
* 3/4 cup (150g) White Sugar
* 2 tsp Baking Powder
* 1/4 tsp Salt
* 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
* 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
* 3/4 cup (180ml) Almond milk * 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
* 2 Tbsp Applesauce
* 5 Tbsp Vegan Butter (just oil spread that you can buy anywhere) (Melted)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C . Prepare two donut trays by spraying with non-stick spray. Set aside.
2. Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Mix together.
4. Add the almond milk, vanilla, applesauce and melted vegan butter and whisk in, removing any large lumps.
5. Place the donut batter into the donut partitions evenly.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned on top.
For my pink and white glaze I simply used powdered sugar and water. Topped with coconut crisps , puffed quinoa from @indigo_herbs , rose petals, almonds. Tip: take your pics when it’s nice and shiny and not when it’s dried 🙈😁🤷🏽♀️