8 RESONS WHY I LOVE JAPAN ✨
November 2019, I toured Japan for three weeks. As you know, I was very excited. I had very high expectations for a country that I had for years dreamed about seeing. And when you have high expectations you can easily be disappointed. But Japan didn’t disappoint it exceeded my expectations. I loved Japan so much. But why did I love it?
1. The beautiful temples and zen gardens - you can find them almost anywhere and they are mostly free to enter
2. The delicious food - Japan is famous for its sushi but I really enjoyed the curries and local snacks
3. The politeness of the people - They are so polite they bow at you. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming towards me.
4. The cool bullet trains - That cut 9 hour journeys down to 2. That’s something the world needs more of.
5. The sidewalk vending machines - that are everywhere. Everywhere you look, two or three machines are lined up to give you everything you need — beer, sake, water, cold tea, clothing, cigarettes, and much, much more!
6. The crazy fashion - I love the crazy and wacky outfits people wear in Japan. From the greasers to the Harajuku Girls to traditional, kimono-wearing locals.
7. The high tech toilets - Leave it to the Japanese to turn a simple toilet into a technological marvel. There you sit down on a warm seat, while music is playing, and (sorry for getting graphic) have a jet of water come and wash you from the front or back. You can also find toilets that spray perfume too.
8. The cleanness - The streets are very clean and well maintained. It’s rare to see rubbish on Japanese streets even in busiest cities. At the same time, you may find difficulty to find bins and end up carrying the rubbish around by looking for the place to dump.
#osakajapan #japan #osakatravel #streetstyle #passionpassport #cityphotography #osakacity #osakastreet #japanphotography #japantravel #travellife #travellust #worldofwanderlost #travelguide #travelinfluencer #travelexperience #explorejapan #experiencesoverthings #citygram #citygirlatheart #wanderlusttribe #positivity #influencer #luxurylifestyle