VEGAN CHEDDAR & BROCCOLI SOUP 🧀🥦 If you're crazing some of that guilty pleasure we call vegan cheese jump head first into this recipe because it's ticking all our boxes😍 RECIPE BELOW 👇👇.
Grab a copy of our FREE VEGAN-KETO Cookbook or jump over to EthicallyEnhanced.com to be apart of our 8 Week Vegan Meal Plans, Link in bio! 💪🌱
FOLLOW @EthicallyEnhanced FOR MORE DAILY VEGAN RECIPES 😍 😍⠀
▪6 grams garlic (about 4 cloves, minced)
▪62 grams white onion (half of an onion)
▪2 tbsp avocado oil
▪136 grams celery (sliced)
▪379 grams broccoli florets (4 cups, frozen or fresh)
▪443 grams vegetable broth (2 cups)
▪3/4 cup full fat coconut milk ▪1 cup almond milk ▪1/4 cup water
▪3/4 cup cashews ▪2/3 cup nutritional yeast
▪salt/pepper to taste
1. In a large soup pot ,on low to medium heat ,add avocado oil, minced garlic, chopped onions, celery, season with salt and pepper and cook until translucent about 5-7 minutes.
2. I used frozen broccoli for this and steamed it before hand. If you're using fresh broccoli you do not have to steam it as it will cook in the soup. If you're using frozen broccoli steam it for 10 minutes.
3. When the celery, onions and garlic are translucent add in the broccoli and vegetable broth. Once it reaches a boil, lower the flame down and let it simmer.
4. In a blender add in the coconut milk, almond milk, water, cashews, nutritional yeast, salt/pepper and run until super smooth and creamy. You may have to stop and scrape down the sides a few times.
5. Add in your cheddar cheese sauce to the soup pot with the broccoli and vegetable broth. Cook until completely warmed through. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
6. Serve right away and enjoy and keep leftovers stored in the fridge in an air tight containter.
🦄🌈 Follow us for more vegan recipes daily!⠀
Created by @neuroticmummy
JOIN THE VEGAN FIT TRIBE - LINK IN BIO 💪⠀
🍉 🍓 🍑 🍈 🍌 🍐 🍍 🍠 🍆 🍅 🌽