There are times when we get back home from work, and suddenly friends make plans for a party.
But we don’t feel like washing the face and starting with the makeup all over again.
This video will help you to quickly convert your daily look into a party one- without starting your makeup all over again!
Doing a smokey eye over here.
1. Apply a thick eyeliner- preferably a gel one- so that you can smudge it. Using @clinique Gel eyeliner.
2. Smudge it with a blending brush and bake it with black eyeshadow.
3. Using a brown eyeshadow as a transition color. And with a bigger blending brush - Blend!
4. Apply some color on your lower lash line too.
5. Clean the excess dust with Makeup remover, and shape with a Q-tip if necessary.
6. Avoiding the foundation here- cos there’s already some on the face left. Just using the concealer to highlight my under eyes, and T zone. Using @maccosmetics Studio finish concealer in shade NC30.
7. Applying some blusher and mascara
8. Add some glitter to the eyes with the help of two way gel. Using @maccosmetics glitter and @paccosmetic two way gel.
9. Wear lashes and change your clothes and you’re ready to roll.
#makeupbybhavykala #bhavykala #makeupvideos #makeuptutorial #makeupigtv #mua #delhimua #instavideo @bhavykala