/Last moments before death/
1. I've imagined my death in autumn season when everything around feels drier and the leaves are dying yet people fall for their 'dying beauty'. When i'll die i want my loved ones to celebrate it under a tree and feel my presence in every leaf falling over them. Every year's monsoon i'll remind them how beautiful death i had.
2. When i'll be witnessing my last breathe i want my lover to hold me in his arms and let me look at his face for the very last time , taste his lips for the very last time , feel his touch for the very last time , gaze at his smile for the very last time , drown into his eyes for the very last time. And when i'll be a part of soil i want to grow once again in a pot of his room to look at him once again.
3. Joint families are great , they say. I won't agree at it ever but when i'll be counting down days to my death i wish to see my family smiling and celebrating love and affection with each other.
4. For the very last time , i want to tell everyone who is close to me , that how much i loved them all this while. How i always wanted to hug them and cry out loud and tell them to help me and save me.
5. Creativeness was never meant for me but before leaving my room i want to paint the walls of my room the way i've always imagined in my head. I want to decorate the walls with my own hands and click a lots of pictures of them.
6. Hate, grudges and ignorance affects me a lot. On my last day i want a heart to heart talk with everyone who poisoned my name in their own minds. Because i have heard "a dying person never lies", and maybe it will make them hate me less.
7. As i am living my last hour , do not dishearten yourself, just hug me and tell me how much you have loved me. Do not shed tears and accept my death , because i told you about my death much before , but you kept ignoring anyways. No, i am not blaming you, because i have always loved you.
Look at me smile at me and let me engrave your smiling face inside me , as i finally leave my body.