Protein Banana Nut Bread Blondies 🍌
Ok, you guys seriously need to make these! This was a “throw things in a bowl and see how it turns out” kind of dessert, but it turned out way better than expected hahaha.
The best part about them? They require NO BAKING and only 5 ingredients 😍
Hope you love them!
- 55 g @bowmar_nutrition Vegan Banana Nut Bread
- 80 g banana, mashed
- 15 g @bowmar_nutrition Pecan Pie Bowmar Butter
- 20 mL SF maple syrup
- chocolate chips (optional)
1. Combine VBNB and banana in a bowl—it should be very thick and almost crumbly.
2. Put butter and syrup into a microwave-safe bowl and melt for about 20 seconds. Add this into the protein mixture.
3. Stir until fully combined. Then, transfer and firmly press into a parchment paper-lined pan—I used a loaf pan. Top with chocolate chips.
4. Refrigerate until set—about 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Pecan Pie butter is almost sold out! Get your hands on it before it’s out of stock—it won’t be back until next Fall!
Also, if you didn’t order Vegan Banana Nut Bread, you definitely should! It’s my second favorite of the vegan line! Don’t want to commit to a whole tub? There are samples still available!
If you wish to support me, my athlete code is: ‘KATHARINA’. Send me a screenshot of your order to be entered into my monthly giveaway! As always, thank you from the bottom of my heart ☺️💛