Hair transplant: Is it a perfect solution for your baldness?
Nowadays one of the major problems that every age group of people is suffering from is hair loss. The major question here is what led to such kind of problem? The most common cause of hair loss in both the men and women is genetics or it can be due to the number of things including diet, stress, illness, and medications. In fact, heredity accounts for 95 percent of all the cases of baldness and the remaining 5 percent due to other things.
Now, what can be the optimum solution to this problem? The best hair fall treatment in India is Hair transplant, which is medically approved the fully safe surgical process to get your hairs back. The hair transplant restores hair by transplanting hair follicles from the donor area to the bald area. It can be done with the help of two methods:-
• Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
• Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
In FUE, the doctor takes the follicles from the donor area and transplant them to the bald area. This method is for those people who don’t want cuts, stitches on the scalp and wants to have their styles of short hair. This is a relatively painless procedure.
In FUT, the doctor takes the follicles from the donor area using special instruments, wherein the individual follicular units are extracted carefully from the scalp. The extracted follicular units are worked into the grafts that are transplanted to the hair loss area.
Mobile: 99892 66612
You Can Visit us at following addresses
5th floor, PV Priya Centre, Srelakshminagar Colony, Near Marrichettu Junction, Manikonda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500089
2nd floor, Above Value Mart, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500084
#personiks #skin #skinwhitening #laserhairreduction #prp #hairlosstreatment #dermaroller #axillarybreastremoval #pigmentation #hyderabad #antiaging #botox #fillers #dermaplaning #skincare #bestcosmetologist #cosmeticclinic #skintypes #skintightening #gynecomastia #liposuction #laserliposuction #hymenoplasty